Do you know that Malaysia is one the high irradiance countries in Asia?
- Below Map is irradiance Map that generated by Solargis and proven by World Bank Group.
- This is proven that in Malaysia, Installing Solar is return guaranteed. We can eliminate the myth of poor performance that cause poor weather in Malaysia.
Solar PV System is Insurable with Income protection plan
- Solar PV System is not cheap, as it’s requires a lot of components and man power to assembly a whole system. The technology now is reliable and durable as it is also recognized by world banks.
- There are insurance companies are seizing this opportunity to provide a complete system insurance plan.
- One of the recognize insurance companies is Allianz, and the Agency is Anora.
- We offer full range of insurance plan. It’s cover theft, fire, flood, lighting strike, and etc.
- Among all, the most crucial part is it’s also cover income protection coverage.
- How does it work? If a system breaks down during coverage period, we will compensate the loses by prediction calculation, T&C apply.
In Conclusion, the solar pv technology is very reliable and durable. Even Insurance companies willing to provide plans to the system. World Banks willing to finance projects due to it’s stable, predictable, and low risk system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is NEM ? Is it available anytime?
A: NEM is Net Energy Metering that offered by SEDA and TNB Malaysia. It allow client to offset your TNB Bill and carry forward to subsequent months if bill not utilise. This program is going to end on DEC 2020.
Q: Is it Expensive to own a Solar PV System?
A: The ROI of PV System now is 3years with Tax Allowance up to 48%.
Now You can own a system without up front cost, but get investment from us
Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes. It is proven low fire hazard, Low radiation.
Q: Is Solar Panel durable?
A: It is Durable, thorough researches conducted and it shown solar panels durability is more than 30 years above. Furthermore, 30 years performance warranty
Q: I am interested, can I apply and install immediately?
A: Yes, it is subject Quota basis.
Q: What are the maintenance cost after installed solar pv systems?
A: Cleaning may require periodically 1 year or 2 year once. Using water to brush away debris, dust, or droppings. The cost is few hundred for a small system.